As part of the business development aspect of your role you will expected to create and implement an effective sales strategy to drive sustainable growth and forge strong relationships with new and existing clients.
With regards to the social media management portion of the role you will administer the GreenWeb’s social media marketing and advertising. This will include but is not limited to:
• Deliberate planning and goal setting
• Development of brand awareness and online reputation
• Content management
• SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
• Cultivation of leads and sales
Your overall responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Developing a growth strategy focused both on higher profits and customer satisfaction
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote GreenWeb’s services whilst addressing / predicting clients’ needs
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to the company’s guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, expenses, invoices etc.
• Provide after-sales support to clients when required
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
In addition to the above you will be expected to support the web development team in any reasonable way as requested so a sound knowledge of programming languages including php, java and MySQL will be vital.
You must have a good work ethic, motivated sales focus, industry experience and relevant business development qualifications to at least degree level.
Director, GreenWeb Ltd