- It looks super-modern. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Apple are just a handful of brands that offer alternative themes on their platforms;
- It highlights and allows other design elements to pop;
- It incorporates a stylish and mysterious appearance that contributes to a website’s unique appearance;
- Easier on the eyes than traditional brighter screens, especially in a low-light environment;
- Reduces eye strain in low-light conditions;
- It can even save your mobile device’s battery power!
Dark mode is being implemented more and more, in mobile apps as well as website layouts. Not all website users prefer dark mode and some will want to switch back and forth between dark and light.
It’s important to note, whether or not you decide to cross over to the dark side, the decision should be based on the requirements of your audience, your brand’s message, and how people interact with your website.
There’s no denying that dark mode is an emerging trend. Expect this trend to continue well into 2021
If you would like to know more about this subject or any of the other topics discussed on our website please drop us a line here.